Taught by Microsoft Office Specialist, MASTER level Dawn Monroe, Dawn Monroe Training with Lee Gray, Certified Business Coach.
Ditch hard to use and expensive CRM software! We will show you how to use a program you ALREADY have. Our workshop will show you how EASY Excel is to use for tracking leads, defining sales, and managing pipelines!
What will you learn
- Define the Sales Pipeline Process for YOUR Business
- Manage the sales pipeline without additional software
- Track your prospects in an organized way – in one sheet!
- View the stages of the sales process
- Calculate expected deal values
- Calculate average days to win deals
- Identify stages when deals are lost
$59.00 to attend. Limited to 12 attendees
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
1. A laptop and power cords
2. List of active deals
3. Willingness to learn a new tool to help your sales and projections
The Certified Administrative Professional is a prestigious honor that thousands have earned over the last 15 years. Adding the CAP after your name proves to the world not only that you have the knowledge to be great at your job, but also that you are committed to your profession, success, and lifelong learning.
Fall 2019 CAP Study Bootcamp is exclusively for those taking the CAP exam in the fall of 2019 or spring of 2020.
Join your peers Aug. 19-21, 2019, at the Crossroads Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri, for this incredible opportunity. Cohort size is limited to ensure personalized learning, so register today!
This advanced, hands-on, workshop will introduce methods of managing media/video clips in slide shows, hyperlinks, animations, slide masters and photo albums.